We go right to the gurus on each topic and pick their brains for just the right mix of educational and fun. We then test all their recommended books and activities on our "mini consultants" to make sure they are engaged and excited. We provide additional information for parents on how they can encourage and promote the skill in their child's everyday life and how they can use it to make the world a better place. Building inner strength is a team effort!
Whether you are looking for a fun introduction or a deeper level of understanding and practice, we have a package for you. We now offer 3 ways to receive your powers: Sidekick, Hero and Superhero.
Sidekick is a fun way to introduce your child to a new skill each month. Each box comes with:
1. A published book for kids focused on teaching a life skill.
2. A booklet with tips and advice for parents, additional every day activities, and ways for children to use their new powers to make the world a better place.
3. Activities to practice the skill (supplies included).
4. A toy as a fun reminder of their new learned skill.GET STARTED
Hero provides more ways to practice and "live" the skill for a deeper understanding. Includes everything in the Sidekick PLUS:
1. Additional activity to practice the skill (with supplies included).
2. An online lesson for fun and reinforcement.
3. A superhero cape (included in first box) with iron-on patches to decorate and customize.
4. A new iron-on life skill patch to wear with pride.
5. Sample product to introduce more ways to practice. We find amazing products each month and give you a sample. Full products are available in our Superhero subscription (or on our website for purchase).GET STARTED
We have supersized our Hero subscription for the most empowering experience imaginable. Includes everything in the Hero PLUS:
FULL SIZE PRODUCTS of the samples found in our Hero box. We find top of the line products each month that focus on in-depth practice and understanding of social emotional skills. With a Superhero box subscription you receive the FULL product (at a fraction of the full retail price) for maximum educational and family fun. No matter what the life skill...your box will be SUPER!GET STARTED
Orders ship on the 15th of each month.
Yes, you must order your crate by the 12th of the month (5:00 pm EST) in order to receive the current crate. All orders after the 12th will receive their first crate the following month.
Good news, no contract. You can sign up for a month-to-month subscription and cancel at anytime. Please note that it automatically renews on the 25th. You can also pre-pay for 3 months or 6 months to receive a discount.
Unfortunately, no. Each month, you will receive a carefully selected skill specifically designed for that month. However, we do sell past individual crates in our shop, in case you missed a past topic or want to buy an extra as a gift.
Shipping is $7 for Sidekick and Hero and $8 for Superhero anywhere within the US. $15 for all boxes to Canada, and $25 to the rest of the world.
We love to hear from our customers! You can reach us at [email protected] Corrie or Kelsa will get back to you ASAP.
You can cancel at anytime but we can not refund you for any crates or accept returns. While we package our crates carefully, accidents can happen during shipping. If something in your crate is damaged, please email us at [email protected] and we'll get a replacement out to you as soon as possible!
Yes, of course! It truly is the empowerment gift that keeps on giving. On the checkout page check the box that says "This is a gift" and it will not automatically renew.
We now offer a "Wonder Crate Sibling Add-On" so you can get additional materials for a second child and don't need to purchase a second crate. We also sell "Create Your Own Capes" in our shop if you need some extra capes for siblings.